This Course was developed to identify the specific rhythm, direction, depth and quality of the lymph flow in the face and neck areas, which are impossible to be evaluated and corrected properly when using "modern" equipment.
Besides a brief history of Lymph Drenaige Therapy given along with demonstrations and instructions on how to use your hands to effectively connect to body fluids, this hands-on workshop teaches you specific Lymph Drainage Therapy techniques for the face and neck that improve facial appearance.
Therapists practice a step-by-step face and neck sequence that allows the body to cleanse the lymph nodes, rejuvenate the appearance of deep wrinkles, and reduce facial lines.
Therapists work with flat hands, using all the fingers to simulate gentle, specific wave-like movements. These subtle manual maneuvers activate lymph and interstitial fluid circulation.
It is shown that when these actions are accomplished, the results can be:
- Anti-aging effects
- Regeneration of tissue, including burns, wounds and wrinkles
- Reduction in edemas (swelling) and lymphedemas of various origins
- Detoxification of the body
- Relief of numerous chronic and subacute inflammations, including sinusitis and otitis
- Relief of chronic pain
- Reduction in the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Antispastic actions to relieve conditions such as muscle hypertonus
- Deep relaxation to aid insomnia, stress, loss of vitality and loss of memory
- Alleviation of adiposis and cellulite tissue
At even more advanced levels, high qualified therapists work with the deep lymph circulation (periosteum, bones, muscles, tendons, viscera, chambers of the eyes, etc.).
Lymph Drainage is considered to be benefic in treatment of a long list of conditions in areas such as of Dentistry/Orthodontics, Dermatology, Gerontology, Genecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics (bone surgery), Otorhinolaryngology, Pediatrics, Pneumology/Allergology, Infectious diseases, Esthetics, Sports, Surgery, etc.
B.Sc. – Bachelor of Science in Medicine
D.O. – Doctor in Osteopathy
BI-D – Barral Institute Diplomate Certification